Monday, May 23, 2011

Questions

How do you deal with a broken heart?


How do you stop the dreams that give you restless sleep and wake feeling like a hangover of the heart?

How do you stop your brain from overanalyzing?

How do you stop associating all those things that remind you….of that person and makes your stomach turn into knots?

How do you stop yourself from the constant need to say just     one       more     thing?

How do you shake that feeling of thinking they cared and now realizing they really dont....?

Endless questions keep rolling in my mind...........

Letting go is never easy.

3 comments:

  1. You repeat...I am worth more...I am worth more...I am worth more...

    You see God said so!

    Luke 12:6-7
    6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.


    Psalm 56:8
    8 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.

    Blessings,
    A.

    ReplyDelete