Friday, May 13, 2011

One of These Days

One of these days I’m going to…

                write the great American novel

                open my artsy swanky café

                visit Scotland and Ireland

                kiss in the rain on a summer night

                learn and point out all the constellations

                take a risk, without fear, and have it turn into something great

                really learn how to speak Italian fluently (it’s kind of choppy right now)

                invent something

                fall in love and have the feeling be mutual and right

                realize that I am worth it.


My list is long and limitless but I gave you the first 10 to pop into my head. 
I’d like to read about yours….   One of these days you are going to...  And GO!

3 comments:

  1. Ok! You've inspired me...I'm going over to my blog and giving my 10, off the top of my head.

    Good post...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is darlin'...

    http://hopeannfaith.wordpress.com/2011/05/14/one-of-these-days/

    Thank you...

    ReplyDelete