Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trust30 Day5 Writing Prompt

Travel by Chris Guillebeau

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?


Melrose Abbey - Photographer Tom Curtis

I'd love to visit Scotland and Ireland.  Both. I just can't choose one over the other.   I'd love to see where my ancestors started out and get a feel for life in the green country.

I want to see the Blarney stone (not sure about kissing that thing yuck!)

Visit Loch Ness

Explore some castles

Sit at a real Irish pub and drink with the locals

and take lots and lots of pictures.....

There is something so romantic about the rolling hills and the countryside that intrigues me.  The history draws me in.  The cities excite me.   I can't wait for when I visit.

Notice I said WHEN I visit. 

I hope that maybe I will find someone that shares this dream with me because it would be so much more fun to experience this with another person.  The how I will make this happen is really not a worry for me because I'm more of a when I'm ready I will MAKE it happen kind of gal.  At the moment its just all about waiting for that right time.

When the time is right it will happen - I have complete confidence in that :-) 

2 comments:

  1. YES! Me too..all around! Tell me about this Trust 30 thing...Oh wait there is a button right there...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting . .. thanks for sharing about your travel . .

    ReplyDelete