Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trust30 Day 10 - my message

Your Personal Message by Eric Handler

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius.Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOW to 1 million people, what would you say?
*************************************************************************

My message to a million people would be the same message I would give to my girls if they could just learn one thing from me...

 You are who you are and where you are at - for a reason.

It's the same thing I tell my friends when they question life
It's the same thing I tell myself when I feel unsettled....

I don't take any situation for granted. 

We are not without purpose. 

Every bump in the road and yeah even the crashes - are there for us to learn.  It's not always the easiest thing to do.  It might be something you need to learn about yourself.  It might be something you have to learn about others.  It just might be something that is pushing you into another direction... closer to your purpose.

So my message is short and simple but I feel at least for me personally, it gives me some comfort knowing that there is a plan for my life.  The people I meet, the situations I face,  everything... has been placed before me for a reason.  

3 comments:

  1. I love it..."every bump in the road...even the crashes." So incredibly true.
    Well written.
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything happens for a reason. We may not know why sometimes certain things happen to us but our lives are determined by how we respond to all that happens to us. Everything has a purpose in life and it's our attitude to life that determines her attitude towards us.

    Great message and thanks for sharing.

    P.S. You might like this ...

    http://www.thelifethinker.com/2011/07/que-sera-sera-que-sera-sera-what-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, I love this blog, that why I'm following on Google as well as I bookmarked all entries here on Google +1 waiting for your visit. Happy weekend all.

    ReplyDelete