Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a little diddy....

You know... I'm not even sure why I chose this picture for the blog. I just really liked it. The colors grabbed me.

I'm on the countdown for the days til school officially starts and where I'll have to use the blog to keep my head above water because it is THE most stressful part of my life. You'd think I was talking about my own school term - but I'm actually not. The elementary school year is by far one of the most stressful things I have to deal with day to day until summer bliss. I feel that the girls and I have been cheated of our summer this year. Kind of sux really. But alas, there was much fun had by all. I gave it my all and I kept to my word of really getting out there this summer. But now its time to buckle down and get serious again. I'm pouting over it... I'm not ready!!!!!

These are the times that I will definitely need to keep myself motivated and inspired. I will need to stay steadfast and strong. Always putting one foot in front of the other with my chin held high is the stance i'm going for. I'm praying for a successful year for my girls and especially for Shaughnessy who is now enrolled in IEP. This is not for academic but for her behavior... which makes it that much more fun for all. If you think of it - even just a whisper of a prayer for her would really be appreciated. Thanks - in advance.

I also have been dragging my feet on my own school term coming up. I have a Management internship that I have yet to really get rolling as well as an International Management class. Yeah that is a resounding YUCK I heard from the blogging audience. I agree! Well only 9 more classes after this term.... ONLY 9 and I will have finally achieved my seemingly lifetime goal of a bachelors degree. Albeit not the major I've dreamed of - it still is a degree and a hard earned one at that.

So what am I doing for my last few days here? Oh just sipping some raspberry wine and thinking of good things. Hopes -- dreams-- goals-- happiness..... I always try to have a handy list in my mind of things I can think of to keep my spirits up. Doesn't always work but I try my best. Well I am off for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment