Sunday, August 23, 2009


It feels as though summer lasted for two weeks this year... school begins in just one more week and I find myself already digging my nails into August - dreading its loss before its even gone. However, with saying goodbye to summer I am welcoming in the gorgeous New England Autumn. It's a time for hay rides, Jack O'Lanterns and Mother Nature painting the leaves with gorgeous colors. Another season to discover sweet simplicity in our surroundings.
So many directions I could go in this post from here... talk about how optimism for a usually pessimistic person as myself has become a learned art form. Or do I go onto how with Fall also means my oldest daughter turns 9.... yes my red headed beauty is growing up so fast before my eyes and I still never cease to learn more from every moment with her. It is truly amazing how children can teach you patience, perseverence and how to love deeper than any level you could possibly ever imagine.
I guess I have some more blog posting ideas ahead for myself. For now I must sleep and get ready to rock out my last few days as 31 ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment